After each order placed with Furnified, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your order. Shortly afterwards we will contact you to arrange the delivery.
Items in stock are usually delivered within 7 days (for postal items) and 1 to 3 weeks (for larger furniture items), depending on your country of residence. Items that are not in stock, can be paid for in advance. These goods will be delivered within a period of 16 weeks. We will always contact you to give you an estimated delivery date.
- In rare cases, however, due to circumstances beyond our control, the delivery period may exceed 16 weeks. If the goods have not been delivered 16 weeks after receipt of your advance payment, we offer you the option of refunding your advance payment.
- Furnified will e-mail you (before the delivery date) to inform you when and at what time approximately your order will be delivered. After confirmation of the delivery date and time slot by the customer, a free cancellation is no longer possible. A new offer will then be charged at the stated delivery rate.
We deliver the goods to the address you specify in your order. This can be your home address or another address of your choice. In this context we would like to point out the following:
- Small goods are delivered to your door.
- Larger goods are generally delivered on the pavement at the delivery address provided.
- Deliveries are made by one person, so we ask you to help out for larger items. The driver will be more than happy to help bring the items to their designated room if there is unobstructed access. If you need a moving lift, you have to provide it yourself according to the communicated time slot.
- It is very important that you inform us in advance of any obstacles that may prevent access to the delivery address. Please also inform us of any special delivery requirements, such as delivery on a specific date or at a specific time, when placing your order. We will then let you know as soon as possible whether we can accommodate your wishes.
- An exception applies to the following items: Grace, Lisa and Martin dining tables, Berlin wall rack, Salvin dresser and Oskar dresser 220cm. These items are longer and heavier than average. We can deliver them to the front door with the help of one person. If you live on a ground floor, it will also be delivered inside. However, delivery to a higher floor is not possible unless there is a lift. WInding and spiral staircases make delivery of these items more difficult due to their weight. Our drivers are always willing to help out in order to see if it is possible to deliver to upper floors. However, these pieces weigh more than 60 kilos and are difficult to carry via the stairwell. Therefore, we ask for a moving lift or extra persons to accompany the delivery.
- Grace dining table, for which you should provide 2 extra people, as the table top weighs 120kg.
COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS AFFECT OUR DELIVERIES IN BELGIUM! Please note that because of measures currently imposed due to the COVID 19 virus, goods can only be delivered in BELGIUM as far as the front door. The drivers are not allowed to enter the house. Deliveries in THE NETHERLANDS can still proceed NORMALLY as described above.
We try to carry out the delivery at the lowest possible cost. One consequence of this is that it is not possible for our drivers to unpack and/or install the goods. Should you wish to do so, you can indicate this in advance. Unpacking and assembly costs = 50 euros per hour started. The packaging will also be taken back after assembly. This service is not included in the standard delivery charge of 65 euros.
Please check immediately after delivery that all the goods ordered have actually been delivered and, if possible, that they are not damaged. Warranty period and returning rights start from the day of delivery.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged, please send us photos and a description of the damage, along with your order number, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will follow up the issue and see what is the best possible way to solve this problem for you, e.g. send a replacement part or a new product. If necessary, we will also arrange for the damaged item to be picked up for you. However, damaged goods are very rare, because the items are always packed and transported with the greatest care.
- Goederen die opgehaald dienen te worden, moeten in de originele verpakking klaarstaan op het benedenverdiep aan de toegangsdeur.
- Koos je voor afhaling, dan dient de retour of wissel op eenzelfde manier te gebeuren, zijnde in het filiaal waar de afhaling werd gedaan..
- Het wisselen of retourneren van niet-conforme of onvolkomen producten of onderdelen kan enkel plaatsvinden op leveradressen in BE of NL.
If you wish to cancel an order, please send us an e-mail at the following address: email@example.com with the subject: 'cancellation of an order + the order number'. The order number can be found on the confirmation that you received by e-mail.
However, once the delivery date has been confirmed, you can no longer cancel your order. At that point, the order has already been processed and is on its way to you.
All our products can be returned within 14 days of delivery, as long as you are a private individual and not a business. The right of return does not apply to businesses.
All items must be returned in their original packaging and original condition (unused and undamaged). All responsibility for the return rests with the customer. The costs of the return shipment shall also be paid by the customer (unless the goods have arrived at the customer damaged, in which case they shall be reimbursed by Furnified). If the goods are damaged during return shipment, the customer shall be liable for this. Goods that are to be collected must be ready in their original packaging on your ground floor at the entrance door.
If you choose to collect, the return or exchange must be done in the same way, i.e. at the location where the pick-up was done.
Please note: The exchange or return of non-conforming or incomplete products or parts can only take place at delivery addresses in BE or NL.
In order to facilitate and speed up the return and processing of your order, we ask you to send us all details regarding the order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our return policy:
- Step 1: Send all details of the received order to email@example.com, together with photos of the goods ( defects + item) you wish to return. What details do we need: your name, order or invoice number, telephone number and bank details.
- Step 2: We will contact you regarding your request and contact you to arrange collection/shipment. You pack the goods in exactly the same condition as they arrived and prepare them for pick-up. Please also include a copy of the invoice.
- Step 3: All returned goods are checked upon receipt. The refund will take place within a period of 15 days after the returned goods have been checked and found to be in new condition.
- To make a refund possible, please state the order/invoice number and your bank details clearly.